– Graduate caps, gowns, and other regalia are available at the Cal Student Store.
– Graduating seniors do NOT need a ticket for the ceremony.
– All guests 2 years of age and older must have a ticket.
– Unless the commencement sells out, tickets will be available for purchase at the Greek Theatre box office on the day of the ceremony.
– Doors open at 8:00 A.M. Graduates should arrive backstage by 8:30 A.M.
– All participating graduates MUST FILL OUT A NAME CARD upon arrival at the theatre so that their names can be read aloud, and correctly, at the podium.
– All graduates must be lined up behind the sign for their major by 8:45 A.M.
– Departmental Citation winners should report to staff backstage by 8:30 (look for the STAFF badges) so they can be placed at the head of the line for their major.
– Graduates will be seated with their major groups.
– Please be alert for additional announcements over the loudspeakers backstage prior to the ceremony.